GICS is a 501(c)(3) organization, and all donations in the US are tax-deductible. We are grateful for any amount of support, particularly to help bring healthcare providers from low-income countries to our GICS meetings.
For GICS members paying dues: Click “Donate” below. After the PayPal window opens, select from the Dropdown menu: “Pay dues.” Then either use your PayPal account or a credit card to pay. You will receive an email confirming receipt of your membership dues. Click here for a list of World Bank Country Income Classifications.
- High-income countries: $100
- Middle-income countries: $50
- Low-income countries: $25
- Trainees: $25
- Nurses $10
For those registering for GICS IV: Click “Donate” below. After the PayPal window open, select from the Dropdown menu: “GICS IV Registration.” Then either use your PayPal account or a credit card to pay. You will receive an email confirming receipt of your registration fees.
High-income providers will pay for their own accommodation in advance ($375 for a single room or $450 for a double room for 3 nights). Please pay for your accommodation at the same time you pay for your registration (if you have already paid your registration fee, please return to the Donate page and pay for your accommodation at this time).
It is important that you pay your fees directly through the GICS website on this page.
This is the only way to pay; do not respond to emails with requests for payment as these are likely not legitimate.
- $1025 Providers from high-income countries + $375 for a single room or $450 for a double room
- $300 Providers from middle-income countries (accommodation included)
- $100 Providers from low-income countries (accommodation included)
- $50 Nurses, allied professionals, and trainees (accommodation included)