GICS is a 501(c)(3) organization, and all donations in the US are tax-deductible. We are grateful for any amount of support, particularly to help bring healthcare providers from low-income countries to our GICS meetings. To donate, click the “Donate” button below.
For GICS members paying dues:
Click “Pay Membership Dues” below. You will be taken to the GICS Store where you can choose the appropriate category of dues. Add that to your cart, and proceed to checkout to pay. You will receive an email confirming receipt of your membership dues. Click here for a list of World Bank Country Income Classifications.
- High-income countries: $100
- Middle-income countries: $50
- Low-income countries: $25
- Trainees: $25
- Nurses $10
For those registering for GICS IV:
Click “Pay for GICS IV” below. You will be taken to the GICS Store where you can choose the appropriate category of registration fees. If you are a High-Income Country Provider, you will also need to add your accommodation and pay now to hold a room for you in our hotel block at the conference venue. Add that to your cart, and proceed to checkout to pay. You will receive an email confirming receipt of your payment. Click here for a list of World Bank Country Income Classifications.
It is important that you pay your fees directly through the GICS website on this page.
This is the only way to pay; do not respond to emails with requests for payment as these are likely not legitimate.
- $1025 Providers from high-income countries + $375 for a single room ($125 per night) or $450 for a double room ($150 per night)
- $300 Providers from middle-income countries (accommodation included)
- $100 Providers from low-income countries (accommodation included)
- $50 Nurses, allied professionals, and trainees (accommodation included)