Join GICS as an Organization!
There is now an opportunity for organizations to join GICS, with membership dues depending on the size of the organization.
To complete the application process, please fill out the required organizational membership application.
You will be asked to do the following in the survey:
- Review the stated Values of the Global Initiative for Children’s Surgery, to be certain they align with those of your organization
- Share the values of your organization, so that we may review them to be certain they align with those of GICS
- Upload your organization’s logo in a size and resolution suitable for us to post on a white background on the GICS website.
- Please provide the names of 8 people in your organization (including their email addresses) who will be allowed to join GICS under the auspices of your organization and whose individual membership dues will be waived
- Provide the name and email address for an alternative contact in your organization, should for some reason we are not able to contact you
Once we review the above items, we will contact you, at which point you can pay the membership dues.
We are eager to be inclusive of all organizations; if the dues are prohibitive, please let us know. To apply as an Organizational Member, your dues will be dependent on the organization’s annual income. Please note if your organization is based in a Low- or Middle-Income Country please select the LMIC-based organization regardless of budget.