GICS Chair Kokila Lakhoo led an inspiring session at WOFAPS, including the following:
2. OReCS–Haitham Dagash on behalf of Emmanual Ameh
3. OXPLORE on OReCS–Kathryn Ford
4. CMC-RCS–Vellore project Vrisha Madhuri
5. Nicaragua–Kokila Lakhoo on behalf of Neema Kaseje
6. Nursing in GICS–Olubunmi lawal- Aiyedun
7. Tumours–Abdel Hafeez
8. intersurgeon–William Harkness
9. Anaesthesia–Zipporah Gathuya
10. KidsOR–David Cunningham
11. Birth Defects–Tahmina Banu
12. NSOAPs in Children–Haitham Dagash on behalf of Emmanual Ameh
In addition, Tahmina Banu’s trainee won best prize in the fetal/neonatal poster session!
Congratulations for all who participated!